Forum Discussion

Debrae0808
Experienced User
2 years ago

Bank Details on Invoice

I'd appreciate help in where and how to enter my bank details so they print on our invoices please.

I've tried to edit the template and use "notes" but can't enter into the field for some reason.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Debrae0808 

Thank you so much for your post. To add your Bank Details on Invoice/
      - Customise the invoice template, add a Text field and enter your bank details.

- Utilise another field on the invoice, for example, there is a 'Comment' field when entering invoices, which allows free text. 

- Set it up in the default invoice message when emailing invoices, you can access the settings via Sales > Print/Email Invoices > To be Emailed > Email Defaults.

- Set up Online Payment via Setup > Preference > Emailing, where your customers can pay online directly after viewing the invoices. 

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Debrae0808
      Experienced User

Hi Earl

I need step by step instructions of where to add to in MYOB business.   You seem to have given for AccountRight.  Please advise further.

Debrae0808
        Experienced User

Hi Earl

i was helped via Teamviewer by MYOB's Kishora today.  

The answer is:   

Click on business name in top right corner

Sales Settings

Payments tab

Tick allow payments by direct deposit

enter your bank details

This now prints on invoices

MYOB Business -  Cannot edit invoice template.     Its disappointing.

lspa
      Experienced User

Earl_HD in MYOB business how may I add my business PayID information? Having it in invoice notes isn't the solution, just a 'quick fix'. It needs to be included with the BSB & account number information. Can MYOB make this happen, NPP has been in use since 2018!...

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi lspa 

Thank you so much for your post. We are aware of the PayID system available to clients by their bank and other providers. We already submitted this request to the corporate department and we'll be posting an update once this feature will be available.

Regards,
        Earl