Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

charging for travel

Goodmorning,

i would like to know how to charge a client travel/fuels costs, and how do i set this up? 

kind regards

• Hi pagelivestock,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern about how to charge your client for travel and fuel costs, how you need to record these expenses will depend on your specific business. In this situation, as this isn't something that we are able to advise on, I'd highly recommend speaking to your accountant. You may look through this article for further information.

I'll also provide you with this Help article, Spend Money, which you might find useful.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to create a new post if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers, 

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi pagelivestock,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern about how to charge your client for travel and fuel costs, how you need to record these expenses will depend on your specific business. In this situation, as this isn't something that we are able to advise on, I'd highly recommend speaking to your accountant. You may look through this article for further information.

I'll also provide you with this Help article, Spend Money, which you might find useful.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to create a new post if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers, 

Princess