Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Invoice Not Printing Correctly for Logo and QR Code

When I print my invoice through MYOB our logo isn't printing correctly neither does the QR Code.  It shows correctly on my PDF prior to printing. 

I can print correctly from the email I get sent from when I email the customer a copy but not through MYOB directly.

Any suggestions?

Yanike_S
    2 years ago

Hi bevsamthorpe 

The PDF preview will open in the browser. If you would want to use a different PDF viewer than the browser you will have to download the PDF, right click the file and select to open with a different programme.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bevsamthorpe 

Thanks for your post. As the logo and QR code show correctly on the PDF it seems like there is an issue with sending it to your printer. Make sure you are using the same programme to view the PDF and the same printer to print as when you print from your email.

bevsamthorpe
      User

How do I change my MYOB to open using preview.  It looks like it opens a new internet tab when it opens so is the only difference with the two screens?

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi bevsamthorpe 

The PDF preview will open in the browser. If you would want to use a different PDF viewer than the browser you will have to download the PDF, right click the file and select to open with a different programme.