Forum Discussion

kestrel2
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Items not appearing on bill

We create dozens of bills per day. Our extremely extensive items list is not loading the details (description and account) for many items. This appears to be quite random. Sometimes the first item will fill but the second will not. Subsequent items may or may not fill correctly.

I get Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: c26db7ee-df67-46d4-9a31-8780a5c6eff1.

If I check on the items list itself, I can click on the item number and get either a 'Something went Wrong' screen or the item's details screen - again, quite random.

Please help as we have not been able to conduct business properly since Monday.

• Hi kestrel2

Thanks for your post. I've had a script run over your file that should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache and sign back in. It should now work. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi kestrel2

Thanks for your post. I've had a script run over your file that should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache and sign back in. It should now work. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

kestrel2
      Experienced Cover User

seems to be good now. Thank you!