Forum Discussion

MPRobertson
Contributing User
3 months ago

MYOB Essentials Invoice Fields Do Not Fit Across The Page

Hi,

Today I created an invoice in MYOB Essentials and when I view or export the invoice the Description column takes up too much width and both the Tax and Amount columns do not fit on the invoice.

The last invoice that I created was in March 2023 and it was fine however if I view or export that previous invoice it also has the same problem with the Description column being too wide and the Tax and Amount column do not fit across the page.

I have attached 2 screenshots of the current and previous invoices.

How do I fix this problem with my invoices?

36 Replies

• I have the same issue with MYOB Business. Frustrated whole day trying to figure it out.

Hopefully MYOB will rectify this issue ASAP otherwise I can't send out the invoice to clients!!!!

• I am having the same issue. Changing the field to 'services and items' is not an option for our business. Has anyone been able to fix the issue. Needing to send out invoices asap.

• I have tried the changing to services and items and unfortuntely it has not fixed the issue for me either. Have attached how ours looks. We cannot send any invoices without exporting to word and manually editing it, which means we can't send via email for easier payment either. I have tried going into AccountRight desktop version to see if I can edit the layout to fix it but that doesn't resolve it either, and no ability to edit this aspect of the layout via the online MYOB version. 

Jill06
      Contributing User

Its certainly not good enough - MYOB need to get this fixed ASAP - Not happy Jan 

SDMR
      User

I have also tried this and has not resolved the issue for us

lea2020
      User

Thank you, I was looking at how to submit a support ticket and could only find this forum. I have raised one now. 

• same issue for me, very frustrating. so many people affected, should be a fast turn around fix 

• Thanks Dasmedia.

That option of emailing it worked for us also.  

Hoping MYOB get onto this soon and rectify.