Forum Discussion

Kellj
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Invoice screen - field too small to show me the whole invoice number at a quick glance

This is becoming ridiculous -  I simply want to look at a list of invoices and check if I have to manually mark any invoices as paid.  The invoice number field is too small to show the whole invoice number.   I want to see the whole invoice number at a quick glance, not have to click on it, wait for ages for the invoice that I don't need to see in full come onto the screen, just to get the invoice number.  Basic user friendly time saving requirements!  Who on earth do you have designing this software?! The list of **bleep**py changes just gets bigger.  Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.  I do not recommend MYOB to anyone anymore.  

• Hi Kellj 

Thank you for your post. I suggest trying to zoom out your screen for you to see your invoice number. I've tried replicating a long invoice number on my end and I am able to see the full reference number for up to 13 characters. Here is a sample screenshot of what it looks like with the size of my screen as 90%.

You may try to sign in using another browser as well to see if this would give you a better view of your Invoices.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kellj 

Thank you for your post. I suggest trying to zoom out your screen for you to see your invoice number. I've tried replicating a long invoice number on my end and I am able to see the full reference number for up to 13 characters. Here is a sample screenshot of what it looks like with the size of my screen as 90%.

You may try to sign in using another browser as well to see if this would give you a better view of your Invoices.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.