Forum Discussion

7 days ago

Invoices screen doesn’t list any invoices

On the Sales/Invoicing screen (see attachment)  I do not have any invoices listed, I have tried “Invoice status”, amended Invoice period dates, but still nothing. The only way I can see the invoices is by going to “Make a Payment” and then all the invoices appear.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

Regards

Jo

• I managed to fix the problem by deleting my cache history through my browser (safari) now numerous little glitches seem to have fixed themselves. 

3 Replies

• I managed to fix the problem by deleting my cache history through my browser (safari) now numerous little glitches seem to have fixed themselves. 

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JoLx

We’re glad to hear that your issue is resolved and appreciate you sharing how you fixed it. If you have any further questions, feel free to start a new post, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Denver_B
    Contributing User

In your attachment it seems to be filtering by customer, were you looking for invoices for them specifically? It's also filtering by the time period, though depending on how old the invoices are that may not be the issue. Try setting all the filters to 'all', with a broad time period, and see if that helps any.

I usually try to use as few filters as possible because MYOB really likes to hide invoices for seemingly no reason; if I need to find something I use the search bar instead.