Forum Discussion

stephics123
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

Importing Invoices

Hi everyone, would anybody know if you were ever able to import invoices directly into MYOB Business and if you could when did this function change to not being able to import invoices. Thanks in advance.

• Hi stephics123,

Thank you for your response.

MYOB Business does not natively support the direct import of invoices. However, our MYOB App Marketplace offers a variety of add-ons that might cater to your needs. Please note that the effectiveness of these add-ons may vary depending on the specific product you're using. These add-ons are developed by third-party providers, so it's crucial to thoroughly examine their features, compatibility, and support options before deciding to integrate them into your system. 

Moreover, we value your input and encourage you to share your ideas and suggestions on our MYOB Business Idea Exchange Board. Your feedback could greatly influence our developers in considering this feature for future enhancements.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @stephics123,

Thanks for your post.

Importing information to directly to MYOB business is limited compared to AccountRight. As of now there is no option to import invoices. With this, we encourage you to please take a moment to post on the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

Best regards,

Doreen

stephics123
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Doreen, thanks for the reply. It's not documents I am hoping to import. I'm hoping to import sales invoice data from another system into MYOB Business. Is that possible?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi stephics123,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, this is not currently possible. My recommendation is to submit this suggestion to our Product Ideaspage. Additionally, you can visit this help page for further information. Importing data

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
        Earl

• Hi stephics123,

Thank you for your response.

MYOB Business does not natively support the direct import of invoices. However, our MYOB App Marketplace offers a variety of add-ons that might cater to your needs. Please note that the effectiveness of these add-ons may vary depending on the specific product you're using. These add-ons are developed by third-party providers, so it's crucial to thoroughly examine their features, compatibility, and support options before deciding to integrate them into your system. 

Moreover, we value your input and encourage you to share your ideas and suggestions on our MYOB Business Idea Exchange Board. Your feedback could greatly influence our developers in considering this feature for future enhancements.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess