Forum Discussion

LeahTh
User
9 days ago

Way to check for external 3rd Party Integrations

Hi 

I'm fairly new to Exo and am planning a server migration for a client.

In another product I use, there is a location to where you can see some of customisations and external application integrations (for various reasons, not all types of customisations show up). However, it's still a useful additional check alongside our records and information provided the client and their IT.

Does something similar to this exist in Myob Exo, that I can use as an extra safeguard while planning all this migration?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there LeahTh

When it comes to integrations and customizations, we've got you covered. You can check out our website for list of apps that can be integrated with MYOB Exo. It's a handy resource to ensure everything aligns smoothly during your client's server migration. Feel free to create a post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

LeahTh
      User

Hi Doreen

Thank you. That's very helpful for seeing what integrations are available. I should have been clearer in my post. What I meant was, is there anywhere to see this when logged into a specific Exo company or in the database for instance? 

Another product I"m working with has a customisations and external applications section, which shows certain customisations or integrations in a specific implementation