Forum Discussion

13 days ago
Solved

Blacklisted Email check

I have been contacted by a supplier who uses MYOB to send invoices to our Accounts Payable email stating the email is being rejected. Can we verify if our mail address has been blacklisted?

The bounced reply is similar to:

Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Thanks.

• Hi Terry_H

Thanks for providing the information. It appears that the first email you provided was blacklisted but has now been removed. The second email was not blacklisted, but the inbox was rejecting all incoming emails. This issue has now been fixed.

Regards,
    Earl

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Terry_H

Thanks for your detailed post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'd be glad to help you with this. Could you please send me a private message with the affected email so we can take a look at this on the backend? 

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Terry_H

Thanks for providing the information. It appears that the first email you provided was blacklisted but has now been removed. The second email was not blacklisted, but the inbox was rejecting all incoming emails. This issue has now been fixed.

Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Terry_H

You're very welcome. We're glad to hear that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries, and one of us will be happy to assist you

Regards,
    Earl