Forum Discussion

Luciferus88
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Blacklist email removal

Melisa_D  Could you please check email accounts.payable@wapres.com.au for possible blacklist. It's been the same for at least a decade & still is but the "rejected" error comes up. They have had a few other businesses emailing invoices with the same problem. Many Thanks. Sorry it won't let me private message? 

• Hi Luciferus88

Thanks for your post. I've checked with our teams and the email address had been blacklisted, it has now been removed and you should be able to email that address now. 

This can happen is if that email inbox is too full or the email provider is rejecting our emails. If it is rejected again our team have recommended getting the client to Add no-reply@myob.com to Outlook or contact their email provider to add the following address.
    We also recommend that they whitelist our IP address, they may need to ask there IT administrator to add “198.37.156.227” to the whitelist so that emails sent from this IP address are not blocked. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Luciferus88

Thanks for your post. I've checked with our teams and the email address had been blacklisted, it has now been removed and you should be able to email that address now. 

This can happen is if that email inbox is too full or the email provider is rejecting our emails. If it is rejected again our team have recommended getting the client to Add no-reply@myob.com to Outlook or contact their email provider to add the following address.
    We also recommend that they whitelist our IP address, they may need to ask there IT administrator to add “198.37.156.227” to the whitelist so that emails sent from this IP address are not blocked. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.