Forum Discussion

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Mattan 

Are you able to please confirm if it it showing that there is no out-of-balance while on the Bank Reconciliation but then shows differently on the report? 

Are you able to please send me screenshots of it showing the different amounts. I have provided some steps here to be able to check this.

• Go to Index to ReportsBankingBank rec report
    • Click advanced filters
    • On Accounts dropdown, untick all, then just tick the specific bank account and go OK
    • Then once Select By gives a dropdown change it from Entered Statement date to List of recorded statement dates
    • Select the most recent bank rec and click Run Report
    • Note/copy the Expected Balance on statement amount
    • Go to BankingReconcile Accounts, select the FX bank account
    • Put date as last reconciled date and closing statement balance as the Expected Balance amount

Please let me know how you go.

Mattan
      Experienced Cover User

Hi ChrisMYOB 

Here is the bank reconcilation screen and a balance sheet. I can't generate the Reconciliation Report from the same date though. Not sure why

Regards

Matt

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello Mattan 

Are you able to produce a Reconciliation Report for any other day? or are you unable to produce the report at all? Are you getting an error message popping up? Can you please give me more details about this? 

If you are able to produce the report for another day, please provide a screenshot report.