Forum Discussion

mikejenkin
Contributing User
13 days ago

Long Decimal Value and Negative also

I had the script applied to our company file and it fixed all existing values but the problem still occurs.

I need to adjust to items to 0 every week or so.

Is there a solution that would stop this from happening, instead of running the script every time?

Or is there something i can apply to our company file to fix this issue when it happens?

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mikejenkin

I know how dealing with negative values and long decimals can be frustrating. At the moment, we don't have a permanent script to prevent the issue with long decimal values and negatives from recurring. You'll need to contact MYOB support each time this issue arises. No worries, because we have a lot of help on board. Aside from our community forum, we have phone support. You can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team, which will also help you fix the issue immediately. In the meantime, feel free to reach out if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella

mikejenkin
      Contributing User

Thanks for response. Can I get the script run on our company file again please.