Forum Discussion

ccat
User
4 months ago
Solved

Script for inventory showing long decimal values

Can I please get a script run to have inventory quantity values changed to two places. 

I have multiple items that need correcting.

Co. file ID #8 

Thanks,

Chris

• Hi ccat,

We are aware that under circumstances inventory items in AccountRight can show unusual numbers and records such as lengthy decimal places. This is typically caused by some errors in the item's history.  While this situation has been reported through to the product teams this is not something that we do have an immediate fix for and thus don't have a release date when it will be fully resolved.

Feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ccat,

Thank you for your comprehensive post, and welcome to the Community Forum! I have executed the online script on your file to address the issue successfully. Please inform me if you encounter any further difficulties.

Looking forward to your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

ccat
      User

Thank you Earl,

The script seems to have worked perfectly.

Do you know if this fault is caused by something that we have done or just a bug that can happen from time to time?

Thanks again,

Chris

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ccat,

We are aware that under circumstances inventory items in AccountRight can show unusual numbers and records such as lengthy decimal places. This is typically caused by some errors in the item's history.  While this situation has been reported through to the product teams this is not something that we do have an immediate fix for and thus don't have a release date when it will be fully resolved.

Feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.
        Regards,
        Earl