Forum Discussion

Frustratedmyob1
Contributing User
6 months ago

AIM - since Business Upgrade

HI - Very frustrating that since the AIM Business upgrade from Essentials, I can no longer do AIM. I have re-mapped accounts - after many hours of working through it, and while I am now getting a report - it does not pull through wages - leaving me with a huge tax bill to pay, as it is not recording as an expenses wages. Phone support is non existant, chat box is useless as F_ _ K.

And my email request for service has taken 1 week to reply, and the only message I got was, am I still having issues.....

So I guess my only option is to file manually from Profit and Loss, and change software providers......

25 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Frustratedmyob1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in processing your AIM benefits. In my understanding, the AIM could be processed from the Accounting > Prepare GST report window. I suggest opening that from the previously mentioned window and mapping your accounting codes to the AIM benefits. 

If I misunderstood your query, feel free to clarify your issue. Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Frustratedmyob1
      Contributing User

I have remapped all my accounts, I even had the accountant help do this. But when I try and run the report - it does not include the wages expenses. Hence making it look like I have made lots of profit for the year.

I have now worked out that it will show the information if I change to accruals, but it does not do this for cash.

Can you let me know why this not reporting correctly under the cash basis system

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Frustratedmyob1

Thanks for the response and the update. 

In my understanding, accrual report values are based on the dates of invoices and bills, while cash is based on the date of the payments recorded against them. If they are different, the payments of those transactions could have been recorded after the date range of the report. However, as you mentioned the transactions are wage expenses. May I get you to check one of your employee's payment details to see how they are set? 

We look forward to your response. 

Thanks,
        Genreve