Forum Discussion

nicky7
User
11 months ago
Solved

Final Pay

Hi we have an employee who is finishing, in his leave detail tab it says he has -$663.07 HP and 25.50 hours owing @$688.50, why has he got negative HP owing, his anniversay was 22.2.23 and when you multiply 8% to what he has earned to date it is moer than his HP stated.

• Hi nicky7 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

This usually happens once an employee who's leaving has taken leave in advance, they'll have a negative balance. I'll provide you our Help article, Preparing a final pay- NZ, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi nicky7 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

This usually happens once an employee who's leaving has taken leave in advance, they'll have a negative balance. I'll provide you our Help article, Preparing a final pay- NZ, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess