Forum Discussion

7 months ago

IR 345

I see a month ago there was a query regarding Employer Deductions report and the Employer Monthly Schedule and below was the reply:

If you wish to generate the Employer deductions report, you would be able to get it by going to Reporting > Reports > Payroll reports. However, it will not show the monthly display instead, the report will show the financial year but we are working on providing a monthly perspective in the future. Going to Payroll reports will allow you to view the Employer deductions, Payment schedule and Pay run summary. 

I am wondering if there is and update on this as we use the monthly Employer Deductions report to pay IRD. All of our payments are checked by two authorisers so I need the report to pay against.

Thanks.

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WendyG1

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important reports are for a business. Unfortunately, there are no updates regarding the Employer Deductions report yet. Rest assured, this issue with the reports has been raised to the development team. If there are any updates, users will be informed immediately. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Stells
      User

Very disappointing, thinking to change to a different accounting program :-(

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Stells

Thank you for posting and I'm sorry to hear about your feedback about the reports. 

We understand how important this is and the team will let everyone know as soon as any updates regarding this release. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve