Forum Discussion

Bobcat66
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Payday Filing upload report errors

Hi I cant seem to upload my CSV files once they have been created from payroll into the My IR.  The error coming back from my IR say errors found in uploaded file. then it lists about 50 items that need fixed before it can be uploaded.  What am I doing wrong or how do i know which lines to correct in the file? I was able to upload the EMS for Feb no problem and now when I have tried to do payday filing each pay week (3) I keep getting the same message. I am lost as to how to upload these files now.

Please help.

Thanks 

• Thanks Jenny im still a bit confused, where do i click on the date first?ive now found where to file transfer and the payday filing but it is still coming up with errors?

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Bobcat66 

My understanding is that if you are going to file under PayDay filing you would generate the relevant EI Return file within MYOB Payroll (Desktop). Once that process has been completed you would navigate to the File Returns section of My IR and selecting File transfer pay day schedules option before uploading the file.

If you are experiencing an issue with the upload of that file on the My IR portal I would recommend referring your enquiry to the IRD in relation to those issues.

jenniek
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Bobcat66 Steven_M 

A clarification - when you upload files for payday filing - you click on the "date" first - then click file transfer - this has been most confusing - as there is two File transfer buttons - the first screen causes the error mentioned.

Bobcat66
        Contributing Cover User

Thanks Jenny im still a bit confused, where do i click on the date first?ive now found where to file transfer and the payday filing but it is still coming up with errors?

Bobcat66
      Contributing Cover User

ok thank you will contact IRD as under my returns that "file transfer payday schedule" doesnt appear? only the monthly EMS returns option is there?