Forum Discussion

jcbc
Experienced User
23 days ago

IRD deductions paid to employee instead of IRD

I have installed the payroll update 2024.2 (payroll desktop version)

Payroll won't post journals into Accountright, I am unable to manually create the journals

I have attached the error I receive in both companies

Also, there were deductions from payroll in one company payroll file which show on the payslip, but the bank transaction screen shows the net amount including the IRD deduction was paid to our employee, even though it wasn't.

I have checked font size is normal and there are no conflicts in the device manager

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there jcbc,

I'm glad to know that journals are now processing automatically. Regarding your question about the deduction being included on the employee's net pay, if you can attach a screenshot of the pay slip and the bank transaction, that would be perfect. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum. Also, send a screenshot of the deduction setup. This will help me assist you efficiently.

Best regards,

Doreen

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi jcbc - we haven't been able to post journals into AccountRight for some time now - we just print the journal and enter manually.  Which Payroll are you using?

jcbc
      Experienced User

Hi Jennie

I've just transferred to a new computer today & downloaded the payroll file from my myob (desktop payroll) & restored the last backup, and everything works.  It obviously didn't like the update on my old computer - great news.  the journals are processing into AR automatically when I finalise the pays