Forum Discussion

CSANH's avatar
Experienced User
2 months ago

LWP-how do you correct/amend the amount entered

Hi - I have picked up an error where LWP was entered and should have been .842 days but instead was entered as 842 days. How do I correct this? I tried adding -842 but the system will not take this.

Please advise.

2 Replies

  • Hi,


    To correct an incorrect LWP entry, you should reverse the original transaction and then enter the correct amount. If the system doesn’t accept negative entries, you may need to void the original entry and input the correct figure of 0.842 days. PublixPassport Always double-check with your system’s guidelines or support team for the exact process as it can vary.

    • CSANH's avatar
      Experienced User


      How do you reverse this in MYOB payroll? We don't use the accounting package.

      Do you know where the system's guidelines are as I couldn't find anything.