Forum Discussion

inw
User
9 months ago
Solved

Enter Previous Payroll

how do i enter a pay for previous payroll year 2022/2023 and would it report to ATO with STP?

• Hi inw,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you've set up or registered for STP before, then it would be reported to the ATO. To enter a pay for the previous payroll year (2022-2023) in the context of Single Touch Payroll reporting, you'll typically need to follow these steps:

• Unfinalize your STP payroll year of 2022-2023.
    • Make sure to enter the payment date that corresponds to the actual payment in 2022 or 2023.
    • After processing the payment, you'll now need to redo your finalization. Please refer to this Help article.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi inw,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you've set up or registered for STP before, then it would be reported to the ATO. To enter a pay for the previous payroll year (2022-2023) in the context of Single Touch Payroll reporting, you'll typically need to follow these steps:

• Unfinalize your STP payroll year of 2022-2023.
    • Make sure to enter the payment date that corresponds to the actual payment in 2022 or 2023.
    • After processing the payment, you'll now need to redo your finalization. Please refer to this Help article.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

inw
      User

hi Princess_R 

Thank you for your help. i could entered it and finalized it.

thank  you again.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi inw,

Thank you for your response. It's nice to hear that you're able to enter a payment for the previous payroll year and finalize it again. Please feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm delighted to help you.

Cheers,

Princess