Forum Discussion

AdminGBMP
Contributing User
7 months ago

Preset Payslip email date

Morning, Im justt wondering if there is a way to preset payslip emails to be sent in the future? For example I will preload pay runs for over our shut down period but Id prefer not to send the payslips when I set this up? However I won't have internet access to send on the day pay is processed? I know this has been asked before but seems there has not been an update since 2020. Thanks :)

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AdminGBMP,

Thank you for your post. 

Regarding your concern, Firstly, you will need to have an internet access to be able to send pay slip. With regards to preset pay slip email date to be sent in the future. In MYOB Business NZ, this feature is not available on this product. it is not possible to preset email date. I would ask you to take time to post on our Product Ideas board for consideration. Rest assured that our team will take time to check on this for review.

If you still need more assistance, please contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AdminGBMP,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to get back to you regarding your concern. If you still need further assistance with this, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel