Forum Discussion

Justin_Joung
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Cannot email payslips

Dear. whom it may concern.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We've tried to email the payslips, but it hasn't been sent through MYOB since last week.

After selecting 'Print/Email Pay Slips' to send payslips, we click 'Send Email' for unprinted or unsent pay slips. Then normally it takes some time to email out all the payslips and we could check the sent emails with attached payslips in Outlook sent box.

However, recently, when we click 'Send Email', the window simply closes without taking any action. And When I checked on the "sent emails" tab, the payslips are not there either as if the program considers them as already sent, We also can't find them in the Outlook sent box.

As we are not able to email payslips through MYOB, we've sent them through online as a temporary solution.(web site's payroll>payruns menu)

But it is way more complicated and takes longer to send all the emails through MYOB online. Is there a way to re-enable MYOB to send payslips as it did before?

* MYOB is still connected to Outlook, and all the settings is the same as before when emailing payslips were available. The emails addresses of employees are also correct.

I've already posted this inquiry and got a reply from MYOB, but the issue remains unresolved.
Here are the solutions below that MYOB gave us before, so please refer to it. It would be very helpful if you could suggest other options to solve this issue. Thanks.

;

• Hi Justin_Joung 

Thank you for your post. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding about this matter, and we're sorry to hear that you had that experience. Since we have already provided some resolutions and you still can’t send a pay slip through email. Could you please try to untick “Sent straight from AR” then save. After that refresh the link between AccountRight and Outlook and see if that will be going to push through?

Please do let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Shella 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Justin_Joung 

Thank you for your post. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding about this matter, and we're sorry to hear that you had that experience. Since we have already provided some resolutions and you still can’t send a pay slip through email. Could you please try to untick “Sent straight from AR” then save. After that refresh the link between AccountRight and Outlook and see if that will be going to push through?

Please do let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Shella 

Justin_Joung
      Contributing User

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your assistance.

I am pleased to inform you that the issue has finally been resolved.

I'm sharing our solution in case someone else encounters a similar problem.

I followed your advice, and it worked perfectly.

" Setup -> Preferences -> Emailing -> Untick "Send Emails Using AccountRight" -> OK "

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Justin_Joung,

Thank you for the updates and we are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. We appreciate your effort in sharing the steps on how you resolved the issue. This will be a powerful help to our clients who encounter the same issue. 

If you need further assistance in the future, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel