Forum Discussion

SandraJorgo
Trusted Partner
2 months ago

EMPLOYEE PAYSLIP EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

Since we received an update for MYOB Advanced now Acumatica I have noticed a little issue.

When making a change on an employee's profile being the pay details or employee details the payslip email address is removed. 

Then when I do a payroll run, I get a notice that there is no default email address for the payslip.

Then I go and tick the box to use personal email address and send off the payslip.

Then I get the employee contacting me to say they received a email notice that a change has been done to their profile and to contact the payroll administration.

I know the email notice is a new security feature but I have a couple of issues.

1. The email address should not be removed in the first place
  2. The security notice is sending out using the default system email address which is our accounts payable email and not the payroll email address.

I have not been able to find how to change any of this and wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SandraJorgo,

I understand that the update may have some changes along with it.  I encourage you to post your questions regarding this in the Acumatica Forum. You can also read through this forum post for more information regarding this change. 

In the meantime, you can create a new thread if you need any other help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve