Forum Discussion

Carolined
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

Payslips - Change of employee address

Hi

I've just changed an employee's address within MYOB, and when I go to re print the payslip from the last pay run it is still showing the old address.  Is there any way I can print this payslip with the new address showing?  Or will I need to delete and re enter the pay for the new address to be picked up on the payslip?

Thanks!

• Hi Carolined 

By default, AccountRight will not print an employee's address on a payslip. Clients typically get around this by adding the Notes to Cards field on the customise form and the add that address to the notes on the card (Card Details tab). 

In terms of producing that payslip, the system will look at the current information within the company file to determine what information to show. So in the case of the address/note from the card it will pull the current information listed in the card at the time of producing that payslip. If you wish to have the old address listed, you would be looking at updating that address, reproduce the payslip and then update the field with the current information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Carolined 

By default, AccountRight will not print an employee's address on a payslip. Clients typically get around this by adding the Notes to Cards field on the customise form and the add that address to the notes on the card (Card Details tab). 

In terms of producing that payslip, the system will look at the current information within the company file to determine what information to show. So in the case of the address/note from the card it will pull the current information listed in the card at the time of producing that payslip. If you wish to have the old address listed, you would be looking at updating that address, reproduce the payslip and then update the field with the current information.

Carolined
      Contributing User

Hi Steven

Thanks for your response.  We had customised our payslips to show the address, but not by adding the notes field.  I've created a temp payslip form and changed it so that the notes field is showing for the address.   I've then added the new address to the notes, and it's worked.

Thanks for your help!