Forum Discussion

DGoodall
Contributing User
4 months ago

A client is receiving unrelated invoices directly into their Myob file.

I had a call this morning.  One of our clients is receiving invoices I send out for other clients and this has been occuring periodically over the last few weeks.   They are receiving them not in the form of emails (the method in which I send them) but DIRECTLY into their myob file.  This is a dreadful breach of privacy.  How does this occur and how can I stop it???

8 Replies

DGoodall
    Contributing User

Still nothing a week later.  Rang MYOB last week and was promised it would all be fixed in 24 hours.  Not given a Case Number despite asking for one.   Was told it was a problem in their 'developer system'.

Problem still occuring.  The unrealated business client is fed up with receiving my invoices into her in-tray. Have rung MYOB again and was told that this is a problem for (an undisclosed number of) MYOB users.  I now have a Case Number and wait with anticipation.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, DGoodall

We sent you a private message here in the Community Forum requesting additional details to further assist you with your concern. Kindly check, as we are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

DGoodall
        Contributing User

Thanks.  I have tried to explain it as best I can.  A former customer of ours is receiving invoices into their in-tray for other companies.  IE: they are receiving invoices that are not related to them.  I have checked myob email and definately only sending each invoice to the correct company email address.  Could a cache need clearing out as it looks like their email address is embedded somewhere in my myob system?