Forum Discussion

5 months ago

AccountRight Job Reporting

Hi there,

We are using the Job numbers to report on projects. A Project for example would usually include grant income, operational expenditure and sometimes capital expenditure. So far I can't get the AccountRight Job reporting to include asset purchases. Is there a way to do this please? My goal is to be able to select a job, being one of our projects, and it tells me every in and out that project has had and ultimately what funds are remaining or not remaining.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

3 Replies

• Hi KateWestenra,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the late response.

In AccountRight, you have several reporting options that can help you track the financials of your projects. You can check the Job Profit and Loss, Job History, and Job Summary reports. These reports provide a comprehensive view of your job's income and expenses. However, this does not include asset purchases, and we can only generate the available job reports in the software. If you'd like this report to be added to future updates, I'd recommend posting it on our AccountRight Idea exchange board for consideration.

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

KateWestenra
      User

Thank you for your response. I have submitted my request in the Idea Exchange.

Thanks,

Kate

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KateWestenra,

Thank you for letting me know. Your participation in the Product Idea Exchange is greatly appreciated. If there's anything else you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to start a new post. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princess