Forum Discussion

audinary1
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

job hours reporting

I have myob business Pro, i need to be able to access a report that will give me the number of hours each job has had allocated for a given timeframe

I am using timesheets so the hours are getting correctly allocated to each job but the reports only seem to have the $$$ not the hours. Is there a report I can do? thanks

• Thank you for your post. When the software produces any job reports, it looks at the dollar figure, so it won't show any hours in those reports.

When you used the timesheet to create the pay run did you enter the same job number against the same employee wage category? If the same employee works for the same job, you could possibly use the Pay Item Report and compare the hours for each pay item against the job you would normally use for that employee/category.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Thank you for your post. When the software produces any job reports, it looks at the dollar figure, so it won't show any hours in those reports.

When you used the timesheet to create the pay run did you enter the same job number against the same employee wage category? If the same employee works for the same job, you could possibly use the Pay Item Report and compare the hours for each pay item against the job you would normally use for that employee/category.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

audinary1
      Experienced User

our employees are on different rates otherwise i could divide the $$ by the rate, not really thinking Business Pro is very good, there are a heap of things I cant do on it that we could do on the even older myobs :(:(