Forum Discussion

JarkaKlouba
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Running Report showing total hours worked for date range

Good afternoon, wondering if anyone can recommend the best way of generating a report out of MYOB Accounts Right showing the total hours worked by employees per given date range....Thank you

Princess_R
    8 months ago

Hi JarkaKlouba,

Thank you for your response.

Aside from the payroll advice report that shows the hours worked, you may also try to run the payroll activity detail report, which displays total hours worked and other payroll categories for the selected date range.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JarkaKlouba,

Thank you for your post.

If you're looking for a report that has hours for a specific period, you may try to look at the payroll advice report, which displays pay advice for each employee, showing the details for each pay check. Here are the available payroll reports for further information.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

JarkaKlouba
      Contributing User

Hi Princess, 

thanks for your reply. However I need to find out total amount of hrs worked per specified month by each employee. Although payroll advise report lists the hours worked, it splits it per weekly pay periods so it has to be manually added up to get the monthly total. Woudl there be any other report that can provide monthly summay per staff? Thank you in advance. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JarkaKlouba,

Thank you for your response.

Aside from the payroll advice report that shows the hours worked, you may also try to run the payroll activity detail report, which displays total hours worked and other payroll categories for the selected date range.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess