Forum Discussion

Crompton
Partner
7 months ago
Solved

allocate permissions in user profile will not link or work

there is no location which is relevant to this.

Staff profile all of a sudden no longer works, the inventory tab that has been allocated to him, will  not link and allow him access to the inventory profile? This just happened, we have started a new profile for him and we still cannot get the inventory profile to link?  Is this because of the new software upgrade of Monday, when we found that we no longer had access to desktop data files.................

Can someone help me with this.

regards

Sandy

• Hi Crompton

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum and explaining what you've done so far. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with inventory access for your users. In my understanding, you can further customize what user roles could access. May I get you to check the Manage Roles tab screen inside the User Access screen? The Manage Users tab is to customize what roles a user has access to, while the Manage Roles tab lets you further customize what the user roles could access. 

May I get you to edit the Manage Role screen to see if that is what's causing the access issue?

If you fixed the Manage Roles tab and the issue persists, please send me a private message containing screenshots of the Manage Role tab and the part of the inventory tab that a user does not have access to.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,

Genreve 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Crompton

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum and explaining what you've done so far. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with inventory access for your users. In my understanding, you can further customize what user roles could access. May I get you to check the Manage Roles tab screen inside the User Access screen? The Manage Users tab is to customize what roles a user has access to, while the Manage Roles tab lets you further customize what the user roles could access. 

May I get you to edit the Manage Role screen to see if that is what's causing the access issue?

If you fixed the Manage Roles tab and the issue persists, please send me a private message containing screenshots of the Manage Role tab and the part of the inventory tab that a user does not have access to.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,

Genreve