Forum Discussion

Natasha
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago

Alter default Email When Bulk Printing Statements

Hi, I have not found a way to do this and hoping someone may have a work around.

I have a client that with each customer has default settings for the Email addresses i.e. Email 1: Orders, Email 2 : Delivery Dockets, Email 3: Invoices, Email 4: Statements, as a lot of their customers have different email address for the different dockets being sent.  When they want to bulk print statements they can not as you don't seem to be able to default choose Email 4, you have to one by one select the customer statement, change the Email # and then send.  This is very time consuming when you have 50-70 statements to send each month.  Does anyone know of a quick work around please?

Thanks Natasha

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Natasha

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with default emails. I understand how this has a big impact on your workflow. Unfortunately, AccountRight does not have a feature to work around sending the emails or printing in bulk to a chosen email address at a time. I recommend posting this idea to the AccountRight Idea Exchange board. This will make this idea a suggestion for the team. 

Let us know if you need any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve