Forum Discussion

AlphaGear
Contributing User
10 months ago

Bill of Materials

Hi,

I need to add Bill of Materials on our accountright program and need some help getting started.

My web guy has told us we need a Bill of Material (kits) in MYOB where you create on SKU that when ordered will split and can create multiple line items with different quantities.  

I can't seem to find how to do this.

Thanks

Frank

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AlphaGear

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how a feature like that will save a lot of time in recording bills in the file. Currently, AccountRight does not have that feature. I would suggest checking the App Marketplace for 3rd party apps that we could integrate to have that feature. In the meantime, we will raise this as a suggestion to the development team. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

AlphaGear
      Contributing User

Hi Genreve,

Is that the same for accountright plus. I have been told it works with accountright plus.

thanks

Frank

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AlphaGear

Thanks for your response. 

In my understanding, we are referring to a feature for a template we could use for any supplier that will fill out most of the line items in the bill. If my understanding is correct, we don't have this feature. If my understanding is incorrect, please clarify what we are referring to. 

Thanks, 

Genreve