Forum Discussion

Hannah3
Contributing User
7 months ago

Blank Statements

Sick of MYOB sending blank statements to customers that shouldn't be blank, also sent someone elses statement to a different customer today for no apparent reason

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Hannah3,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been facing with MYOB. Such errors can be frustrating and potentially damaging to your business workflow. To better understand the issue and assist you with this, could you please confirm if you have tried to save the documents via PDF on your computer? Are they then populating with any information? Could you try sending the statement to yourself and see if you receive it as a blank statement too? Do you also mean that one of the statements was incorrectly sent to a customer?

Sometimes PDF documents appear blank if Adobe Reader needs to be updated or antivirus software is blocking the content from the recipient's end.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Hannah3,

I hope you've had a wonderful day! I wanted to follow up regarding the issue you've recently posted about the blank statements to see if this has been resolved. If you still need assistance with this, kindly provide us with further information. I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

Cheers,

Princess