Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Customer Statements not emailing - Or email blank statements

Using AccountRight (updated to latest version), we often have a problem of Customers not receiving our Statements (emailed via AccountRight) or they are sent blank.

Does anyone else have this problem, and have you managed to fix it?  

4 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ChristineP2905

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us. We are sorry that you are having difficulties emailing your customers due to statements that are blank or they are not receiving. We genuinely appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Thank you for confirming that you are using AccountRight software to send emails. To investigate this further with you, could you please try to send the statement to yourself and see if you receive this as a blank statement too? 

Sometimes PDF documents appear blank if Adobe Reader needs to be updated or when antivirus software is blocking the content from the recipient end. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

• Yes, every week when I am sending statements, I have 2 dummy customer accounts set up to send myself statements.  The generally come through to me, and are often blank. 

There is no consistencsy as to who gets them, and which statements are blank.  It's just an going issue.