Forum Discussion

OBRADMIN
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Can't create bills

Create bills doesn't work. Can't view certain items under sales or purchases.

Along with not being able to email invoices.

Was no testing done before pushing through the new upgrade?

Multiple staff on site who can't perform their duties, very dissapointing MYOB.

• Hi OBRADMIN

Thank you for the details provided. I've had a script run over your file which should resolve this error for you, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > sign back into your file. This should now work. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi OBRADMIN

So we can take a look into this for you, can you please confirm if you get any error messages when attempting to create bills ? If possible can you please attach a screenshot of the error. 

OBRADMIN
      Experienced User

Hi Melisa

Thanks for your reply.

I beleive the issue with creating bills is linked to another ITEM ID issue.

The following error message is shown when creating a bill and trying to add a line item.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 9d28b2af-2bfe-4e57-9113-fc667667a4e3.

When clicking on the line item get the following error message also.

We could not retrieve information details for this item. Please try again later.

Picture's attached for reference.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi OBRADMIN

Thank you for the details provided. I've had a script run over your file which should resolve this error for you, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > sign back into your file. This should now work. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.