Forum Discussion

KOSulli1
Experienced User
2 years ago

Cant email invoices

Hi,

I am unable to open the print/email invoices button from the Sales command centre. The error message attached comes up. I can print statements though. I can email within an individual invoice.

We upgraded to 2022.8.0 last week. Could this have something to do with the problem?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello KOSulli1 

It could be timing out to the server when trying to access the server. What you will be able to do is extend the timeout extender for AccountRight which I have linked to our post with steps on how to do so.

If still having the error pop up after extending the timeout extender. What you will need to do is take a backup of the company file and restore the backup locally so that the file isn't online. You should then be able to access the print/email invoices. After accessing it and printing and emailing the invoices, you should be able to restore that file online and this should resolve the error popping up.

I have linked our Help Article on backing up and restoring company files which give details on how to restore locally.

KOSulli1
      Experienced User

Last week we did all the recommended fixes for this error but it has started again today. It times out and we receive the same error message?

KOSulli1
        Experienced User

This issue is still occurring and I've had no support other than the first recommended fixes 2 weeks ago. We have run those fixes again today but still can't bulk email invoices.