Forum Discussion

Happygirl
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Closing and paying multiple purchase bills

Is there any way we can bulk close over 500 purchase bills (all with different suppliers and each supplier had only one invoice)  

I fear the answer will be nope.

And we will.have to close each bill individually which should going   to be a mamoth and boring task 😢

TIA 

• Hi Happygirl 

Thanks for your post. The only way to close off bills is to pay them through Pay Bills or change the amount of the bill to $0.00 so they would need to done individually. You're other option would be to reverse the bills but then you'd need to apply the reversal to the bill to close it off which would take more time.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Happygirl 

Thanks for your post. The only way to close off bills is to pay them through Pay Bills or change the amount of the bill to $0.00 so they would need to done individually. You're other option would be to reverse the bills but then you'd need to apply the reversal to the bill to close it off which would take more time.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.