Forum Discussion

Nang
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Data file repair for detailed aged receivable report showing balance for fully paid invoices

Hello,

We have that problem and Komal_S and MYOB DFR team helped to fixed one of our company file. Thanks very much.

We also have another online company data file under the same licence and it is also using multi cunnencies and having the same issue . We use AccountRight online . 

Would someone also help to fix the other file please.

Rgds

Nang

• Hi Nang 

Thanks for attaching these. I will escalate it and send you a confirmation by private message once done. 

File repair arranged ^KS

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nang 

Please send me your product serial number, screenshots of the aged receivables report future dated, names of the impacted customer cards by Private Message, and I'll investigate it. 

Nang
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Komal,

Serial No is (*Removed by moderator ~YS). Effected company file is Sustainability East Asia LLC and we are using AccountRight 2022.5.0.

Both receivable and payable have the problem . 

Receivable : all clients in the list with small balances have the problem. I also sample one client and attached receivable report in future date, invoice screen shot and receive payments screen shot showing Nil balance .

Payable: have problem with that specific supplier in Payable report. Only 9 invoices with big amounts should be outstanding. I also did bill screen shot and pay bills screen shot for an invoice.  Will do another reply as only 5 files can attached 

Thanks in advance

Rgds

Nang

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nang 

Thanks for attaching these. I will escalate it and send you a confirmation by private message once done. 

File repair arranged ^KS