Forum Discussion

Rinaland
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Deleting Jobs

If "Jobs" have been purged can they be deleted without any changes to the financials?

If they have transactions attached will there be consequences in MYOB if the years have been rolled?

• Hi Rinaland 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If a job is allocated to a transaction and you delete the job, the job will no longer be allocated to that transaction, but the transaction will still exist.

We recommend that you consult your accountant or financial advisor prior to making any changes in a previous year, but I have linked our Help Article on the topic: Jobs: To delete a job.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Rinaland 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If a job is allocated to a transaction and you delete the job, the job will no longer be allocated to that transaction, but the transaction will still exist.

We recommend that you consult your accountant or financial advisor prior to making any changes in a previous year, but I have linked our Help Article on the topic: Jobs: To delete a job.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.