Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Error 136 when attempting import in Receive Payments

Hi, 

I am trying to import a list of payments with the following headers:

Invoice No. | Card ID | Amount Applied | Deposit Account No. | Receipt Date | Memo

If I test the import with only the first row of data it is successful. When attempting say 3 rows of data I receive an error #136 The card attached to the invoice is not the same as the card attached to the payment and all data is skipped.

1. Is it even possible to import a list of payments to from different customers to their respective invoices?

2. If so, what would cause the error? I am importing with matching using Card ID, not the Co./Last Name field.

Any support is appreciated, otherwise it's manual entry of approx 4000 records...

Andy

• Hi Andy_NT , welcome to the forum. It sounds like you do not have a blank line in between each separate payment. Therefore AccountRight takes the card name on line 1 as applicable to all the following rows in your file.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Andy_NT , welcome to the forum. It sounds like you do not have a blank line in between each separate payment. Therefore AccountRight takes the card name on line 1 as applicable to all the following rows in your file.

Andy_NT
      User

You sir are a legend, I owe you a beer if you're ever in Darwin

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Andy_NT

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful you found this forum helpful to your query. We are sorry to hear that you received an error when trying to import in Receive Payments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

I would like to thank Mike for his effort and helpful suggestion that fixed the error you are getting. We are glad that it is now resolved. Thank you once again for your patience and understanding on this matter. We hope to continue providing you with excellent service. 

Please do not hesitate to return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth