Forum Discussion

MLTFC
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Expense transaction reports by identifier or custom ID?

I am trying to find a way of setting up an expense transaction report for any suppliers that identify as Aboriginal or TSI.  I created an identifier for that and applied it to a supplier but can't find a way of getting a list of purchases customised by that identifer.  I can't see any advice online for this, does anyone know of a way that I can easily achieve what I am after?  An id by job or expense account numbers will not work as we need those to stay as they are for other reporting purposes.  Thanks.

• Hi MLTFC 

I would run the Purchases [Supplier Summary] or Purchases [Supplier Detail] report - available via Reports>>Purchases>>Suppliers. Once that report has been run you can select the Filters>>Additional Filters to filter by Identifier or Custom List.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MLTFC 

I would run the Purchases [Supplier Summary] or Purchases [Supplier Detail] report - available via Reports>>Purchases>>Suppliers. Once that report has been run you can select the Filters>>Additional Filters to filter by Identifier or Custom List.

MLTFC
      Contributing Cover User

That works thanks very much Steven :-)  I was going to just generate a supplier list by Identifier and then run the transaction reports by those suppliers, but your solution is better.  Cheers, M