Forum Discussion

GriffAdmin
Experienced User
8 months ago

Export supplier card with Expense Account

I am trying to export my Supplier Cards in a  so I can identify those with an incorrect Expense Account. I thought it would be the Account field but that is not downloading the correct value. Does anyone know how I can extract the list I need?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GriffAdmin 

Thank you for your post.

For exporting supplier card along with the expense account, you may select it under the select fields option by going to File>>Import and Export Assistant>>Export Data>> Next>>select the applicable Data Type>>Format and lastly the Select Fields option. From the available fields you may scroll down a little bit to see others options you may add to the reports. 

Giving you this help article Exporting data that has detailed information and instructions to assist with this.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Shella

GriffAdmin
      Experienced User

Thanks.

I was actually doing that but it appears the problem occurs when you open a tab delimited file with Excel. It converts the column to date format and when you re-format the column it back to general format, instead of converting to the original text, it converts the date to general giving a number instead of a general ledger code.

I worked out how to get it the way I want so I can continue with work now.

Thanks for your help

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GriffAdmin,

Thanks for your response.

We are glad to know that this issue has been resolved. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella