Forum Discussion

NailEquip
Contributing Cover User
12 months ago

How do I know if Statements have been successfully email via MYOB Accountright Web Browser

Hello MYOB,

I've needed to email customer statements via the web browser (my.app.myob), as they are still not sending via my Accountright App on my desktop.

How do I know if the statements have been sent successfully.  I cannot find a "Sent Emails" button anywhere.

Thank you,  Sharon

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NailEquip,

Thanks for your post and thank you for sharing your concerns about the email issues you've been experiencing. We understand how frustrating this can be, and we want to assure you that your concerns are important to us.

Our development team is working hard to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will keep you updated as soon as we have more information. In the meantime, you can check our status hub page, MYOB. We'll be posting the latest updates there, so you can stay informed about the incident. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

NailEquip
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Leneth,  thank you for your reply, but are saying there is NO WAY I can check if my statements were sent via the Web Browser?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NailEquip,

I just wanted to let you know that we're still experiencing some issues when it comes to sending and receiving emails through AccountRight. However, I wanted to address your concerns about tracking the emails you've sent. You can refer to our Help Article Track email delivery status for more information and instructions on how to do this.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth