Forum Discussion

Wolfie2011
Partner
6 months ago
Solved

Accountright

Is there a problem with the login today for Accountright?

• Hi Hannah, we're fixed, yaay.  I have no idea what happened, only that I couldn't use the MYOB accountright app to login, it just kept on repeating itself when it went to the menu to open a database.  I did all the usual things, closed down, ran the system care, then called the IT department.  They had to reset the router for the entire system, not just my computer.  I think the Flintstones woodpecker must have run out of wood to produce the login details correctly.  Many thanks for your reply.  Jan

3 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Wolfie2011.  Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the Accountright login today.

As of now, we haven't received any official information about an outage. To better assist you, could you please provide more details about the issue you're facing? Specifically, if there's any error message you're encountering or if there are specific steps in the login process where you're experiencing difficulties.

Additionally, have you noticed any other unusual behavior or error messages associated with the login problem? The more information you can provide, the quicker we can identify and resolve the issue. We understand how crucial access to Accountright is for your operations, and we appreciate your patience as we work to address this matter. Rest assured, our team is dedicated to resolving login issues promptly.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Hannah

Wolfie2011
      Partner

Hi Hannah, we're fixed, yaay.  I have no idea what happened, only that I couldn't use the MYOB accountright app to login, it just kept on repeating itself when it went to the menu to open a database.  I did all the usual things, closed down, ran the system care, then called the IT department.  They had to reset the router for the entire system, not just my computer.  I think the Flintstones woodpecker must have run out of wood to produce the login details correctly.  Many thanks for your reply.  Jan

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

I'm thrilled to hear that the issue has been resolved, and you're back up and running with the MYOB AccountRight software, Wolfie2011.

I appreciate your patience and persistence in troubleshooting the problem, including reaching out to your IT department for assistance. 

If you ever encounter any further issues or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help!

As the issue is now resolved, we will be closing this thread. However, should you need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to start a new conversation.

Thank you for choosing MYOB, and we are delighted to have been of help.

Best regards,

Hannah