Forum Discussion

Ken_Young
Contributing Partner
8 days ago
Solved

Software ID AccountRight Standard

Where do I find my Software ID in AccountRight Standard?

• I found the Software ID through a Settings button in MYOB online. Thanks for your responses to my questions.

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ken_Young

To find your Software ID in AccountRight Standard, follow these steps: first, get into your account, then head to Payroll > Payroll Reporting Centre > ATO settings. Scroll down under "Business ABN connected to the ATO," and you'll spot your Software ID right there. If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know—we're here to help!

Best regards,

Doreen

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Software ID is usually only required for registering online payroll with the ATO. If no Payroll, no Software ID. Why do you need it? See Help > About if you need version number.

Regards

Gavin

Ken_Young
        Contributing Partner

I am wanting to lodge my BAS online and need to enter my Software ID in the Access Manager web page as shown below.

A notification must exist in Access Manager for your software provider before attempting to transact. Contact the ATO or use Access Manager to notify the ATO of your hosted SBR software service. You will need to provide the following details: software provider name and/or their ABN and Software ID.

Ken_Young
    Contributing Partner

I found the Software ID through a Settings button in MYOB online. Thanks for your responses to my questions.