Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

How to setup a recurring tenant rent invoice fortnightly

I have been going around in circles for a few months now.  In our residential village our tenants  pay their rent invoices fortnightly.  I wish to setup these fortnightly tenant rent invoices so that every time their electronic payment is received I can process this payment and the tenant rent invoice appears on screen and is duly marked off as paid.  This needs to happen every fortnightly.  Can anyone help me with this issue.  Hope someone has the answer to this problem.

• Hi CurranC

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that we are trying to set an automatic way to record invoices every fortnightly. Generally, we could create recurring transactions for these scenarios. Here is the help article Setting up recurring transactions. This would give you a step-by-step guide to creating your recurring transactions. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CurranC

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that we are trying to set an automatic way to record invoices every fortnightly. Generally, we could create recurring transactions for these scenarios. Here is the help article Setting up recurring transactions. This would give you a step-by-step guide to creating your recurring transactions. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve