Forum Discussion

Zohayr
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Huxley.Application.exe - Bad Image

Hi

We get the following error when trying to print reports. Also, the printing dialogue box does not pop up. These were working fine last week.

Thank you.

• Hi Zohayr

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Generally a bad image error means that either the program itself is damaged and corrupt or something else on the computer has sustained damage and is corrupted. To troubleshoot can you please do an uninstall and reinstall of AccountRight. Once you've done this can you print from AccountRight now ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Zohayr

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Generally a bad image error means that either the program itself is damaged and corrupt or something else on the computer has sustained damage and is corrupted. To troubleshoot can you please do an uninstall and reinstall of AccountRight. Once you've done this can you print from AccountRight now ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.