Forum Discussion

Broomfish
Experienced Cover User
30 days ago
Solved

Invoices not going to In Tray

i just went to enter a few days of invoices and found the in tray is empty

none of the ones forwarded to the special email address are there for the last few days

so i tried to import one manually and got this error.  Tells me something went wrong but no suggestions as to what or how to fix which isnt helpful at all

Product Accountright Standard NZ 2024.4.0

Build 2024.4.1.5

Any ideas to fix?

• This was 3 weeks ago.  after talking to someone at MYOB it turned out there was an issue with connections through Starlink ISP that MYOB were aware of that was causing this.  It fixed itself the next day 

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Broomfish

Thanks for the screenshot. I can see that there's an issue with your invoices not showing up in the In Tray. This could be due to a temporary system glitch or an issue with the email forwarding. If the problem continues, consider asking MOCA, our virtual assistant, for help. If MOCA can't sort it out, our live chat team will jump in. They're ready to troubleshoot and find a solution. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Kind regards,

Shella

Broomfish
      Experienced Cover User

This was 3 weeks ago.  after talking to someone at MYOB it turned out there was an issue with connections through Starlink ISP that MYOB were aware of that was causing this.  It fixed itself the next day 

MikeG1
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Broomfish , sorry you didnt receive a reply to your post. Thank you updating here with the solution so that it might help others!