Forum Discussion

7 days ago

Is there any way to sort via accounts in the invoice app?

The old app was so much better, not that it was any more intuitive however you could at least sort via customers to see the outstanding amounts and its invoices. Now it’s all bunched into one by the date and there is zero way of sorting them except for searching each one up individually. No drop down, no nothing. Is there any way to rectify this?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey RyanT1,

There isn't a way to revert to the old app or change the sorting functionality. However, you can post on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange board so that they feature to via accounts will be considered for future enhancement.

Best regards,

Doreen

robyno8888
    Experienced Cover User

Hey Ryan

I agree with you.
    The older app was much better but my frustration is for a different reason.

The Invoice APP on our Apple Devices syncs with our invoices but won’t sync with the customer cards in our AccountRight file.

And when I do create a new contact in the Invoice APP it duplicates the card in the AccountRight file.

Are you having this issue as well or is your app syncing with your customer cards?

I’ve been trying to get my issue resolved for 11 days now - our tradies can’t invoice on the job.

Disappointing because the app is promoted on the MYOB website as a tool to make invoicing and getting paid on the job easier.

Hoping they’ll do an update to fix this.

Cheers

Robyn

RyanT1

Our customers load up just right and I don't have any issues with syncing across devices, however I don't create new customers often and when I do I typically do it from my computer so I can't help you unfortunately Robyn. The app itself is a disaster if i'm brutally honest.

robyno8888
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Ryan 

Ok - that’s great yours is syncing properly.

Thats mildly encouraging 🫣

I might recreate my User Access and login again and see if that works - but I’m not confident.

Would you mind sharing which version of MYOB you use on your computer?

I tend to agree with you and this new version is visually worse than the app they just pulled the plug on.

I think I had my customer syncing issue when we first started using the older app.

I’ve been a MYOB user for 28 years and love the desktop version, not fussed on the browser version I find it hard to navigate and I know what I’m doing. 
        On my other post one advisor suggested our staff use the browser version on their iPhone and iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly, I tried 👎🏻

Researching other options if I can’t get my issue fixed.

Thanks for your reply

Cheers 

Robyn