Forum Discussion

Wendy2018
Trusted User
12 months ago
Solved

Issue when invoices are being sent through Outlook

Hi all,

I keep getting a pop-up from Outlook when trying to send emails, remittances from MYOB. This started last week and whilst I understand it's probably an Outlook issue, I was wondering if anyone here has a fix/work around for this.

It's just really annoying as I might need to send 40 remittances and I have to keep clicking on "allow" for each one.

Thanks

Wendy

• Hi Wendy2018

Thank you for your post.

A message requiring you to "Allow" or "Deny" when emailing from AccountRight means Microsoft Outlook incorrectly thinks the email is suspicious. Here's an example:

To permanently stop this message, you'll need to repair Microsoft Outlook to ensure it works smoothly with AccountRight. This is the preferred solution that will permanently fix the issue without affecting the security of Microsoft Outlook. You might need help from an IT person to complete the repair. See this Microsoft support article for more info.

If you're receiving a different error, you may attach a screenshot of it so I can check further.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wendy2018

Thank you for your post.

A message requiring you to "Allow" or "Deny" when emailing from AccountRight means Microsoft Outlook incorrectly thinks the email is suspicious. Here's an example:

To permanently stop this message, you'll need to repair Microsoft Outlook to ensure it works smoothly with AccountRight. This is the preferred solution that will permanently fix the issue without affecting the security of Microsoft Outlook. You might need help from an IT person to complete the repair. See this Microsoft support article for more info.

If you're receiving a different error, you may attach a screenshot of it so I can check further.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.